Orlando is about to erupt in a dazzling list of events and fun activities that will make this 4th of July a success!
- Marvel at “Disney’s Celebrate America – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” over at Walt Disney World on July 3 and 4 at 9 p.m. This uniquely designed fireworks display is only shown on these two nights each year. The Star-Spangled Banner National Anthem is played while the sky erupts to the accompaniment of traditional American melodies. The park is open on July 3rd and 4th until one.
- At the American Adventure in EPCOT, there are several Disney characters wearing patriotic attires. A spectacular Heartbeat of Freedom patriotic fireworks finale is added at the end of the 10 p.m. Illuminations of Earth fireworks show.
- With a Rock ‘n Roll soundtrack playing in the background, Hollywood Studios’ firework display, starts at 10:15 p.m., is sure to keep your feet tapping and your hands clapping in sync to all the “Oohs and Ahhs.”
- A Cinesphere Spectacular at Universal Studios on July 4th is a cinematic journey that uses cutting-edge projection, lasers, and fireworks to bring movies to spectacular life.
- After sunset, SeaWorld puts on a unique 4th of July Reflections show that has pyrotechnics set off to patriotic music. At 9 o’clock on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of July, Busch Gardens in Tampa entertains the crowds with Kinetix, a modern rock show that features singers, dancers, and lasers. with a show of fireworks to close.
- Despite being the new child on the block, Legoland is determined to keep up. Families may construct a Lego USA flag from July 4 through July 6 inclusively, and then watch fireworks explode into Lego bricks during a nighttime show. The park is famous for fun activities in Orlando.
If you choose to spend your July 4th celebrations away from the crowded theme parks, other fun activities in Orlando have got you covered.
The nearest occasion to our Orlando vacation rentals will take place in the charming community of Celebration. The second annual Sci-Fi 4th of July begins at 7:30 p.m. with a fancy dress competition. Don’t miss the Veterans Day homage, which will be followed by a timed fireworks display tailored to sci-fi music. Face painting, inflatable games, and bounce castles will keep the young people entertained. There should be plenty of live music to keep everyone amused and content.
A fantastic location for the July 4th fun activities in Orlando.
Utilize the free Park and Ride Shuttle from 215 Celebration Place since parking will be scarce. St. Cloud offers a 4th of July Orlando Celebrations over East Lake Toho if you wish to socialize with the locals. A Veteran Tribute, a beer tent, and live music will all be present. Just before the fireworks finale from the Marina, a performance by the Osceola Community Choir will take place. One of our favorite neighborhood eateries, Crabby Bills Seafood Restaurant, has patio seating with an excellent view of the fireworks if you can find a spot.
The Monumental Fourth of July Celebration at Kissimmee Lakefront Park is one of the best fun activities in Orlando. One of Orlando’s oldest lakes, Lake Toho in Downtown Kissimmee, is a wildly popular yearly event with a fantastic neighborhood vibe. Before the fireworks at 9 p.m., live music will be provided by Spin Doctors starting at 8 p.m. and Charlie Craig starting at 6:30 p.m.
To keep the kids entertained, there is a good selection of food and beverage vendors as well as the KUA Kid Zone.
Looking to celebrate early? The Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash will be held on July 3 from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. There are other fun activities in Orlando’s best park such as face painting, bouncy castles, live music, and a beer tent in addition to an elaborately coordinated fireworks display that takes place after dark. Similar to Celebration Town Center and a little less busy than the July 4th Celebrations is the Village Center at Baldwin Park.
On July 4, there will be free fireworks and a laser show at Lake Eola in downtown Orlando, where you may mingle with the locals and share picnic baskets.
For the annual 4th of July Celebration in Central Park, Winter Park is the place to be if you’re out and about during the day. There will be a brass band playing between 9 am and 1 pm, horse-drawn carriage rides through the town and lots of customary family activities. Additionally, entry to the Morse Museum is free until 4 o’clock. Wherever you end up, have a cracking, booming, whizzing 4th of July celebration in Orlando.
However, you can enjoy all these fun activities in Orlando with Best Vacation Deals Now exciting Packages. Orlando 4 Days/3 Nights is just $99. You can also get a BONUS $100 AMEX GIFT CARD FOR UPTO 4 PEOPLE. Isn’t that exciting? Click Away and enjoy your Freedom with your loved one and make it memorable with fun activities in Orlando.
Leave your comment